CBD chemical compound is one of the chemical compounds which is present in the hemp plant. It has a number of medical benefits because it has no strain of THC which makes it non psychoactive in nature. CBD has shown potential evidence in reducing the symptoms of migraine. Before going any further first let me brief you about migraines, it is a type of headache which causes vomiting, nausea, difficulty in speaking and sensitive to light and sound. Cause of migraine is uncertain but mainly it is genetic. The attack of migraine is not fixed it can last up to six hours. In this article, you will read about the different treatment of migraine and the role of CBD in migraine.
Common symptoms of migraine
- The feeling of severe pain on both or one side of the head
- You become sensitive to light and sound, if the situation is critical then you may also become sensitive to smell and touch
- Headache with nausea and vomiting
- Headache with blurred vision and dizzy feeling
- Chronic pain in the eyes, neck or face
What is CBD & how it works in migraine?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a chemical substance which is obtained from the hemp plant. CBD is totally different from THC; CBD is a chemical compound which has a number of health benefits whereas THC is a chemical compound which gets you high.
When you consume CBD it interacts with your nervous system and Your system has two receptors which are activated by CBD known as CB1 and CB2. CBD releases the high level of anandamide which controls the pain feeling.
How you can use CBD in migraine?
Today you can get different forms of CBD to use like wax, crystal, oil, and capsules. CBD isolate is the pure form of CBD which you can use in reducing the symptom of migraine. Use of isolate vape for migraines is increasing day by day. This is because there is a huge shift in the smoking industry. People are quitting cigarettes and switching to vape pens. This is because this mode of smoking is easy and it has the number of health benefits. You can use CBD oil and wax in vape pens, these two forms are available in both artificial and natural flavors.
Apart from CBD vaping, you can go for oil which you can use orally or mouth sprays to get quick relief from migraine. Before you consume CBD in migraine you should consult the doctor.
Benefits of CBD in migraine
- CBD is very easy to use, you can consume it through vape pen to get relief from migraine.
- You can enjoy the number of flavors in vaping according to your mood.
- You can consume CBD through different ways like you can add it to your drink and food.
- It helps in improving your sleep if you are suffering from migraine.
Quick tips to get relief from migraine
- If you are not having a healthy diet then it becomes difficult to treat migraine. You should avoid heavy foods like hot dogs, meats, and sausage.
- You should stop eating cheese because it has a natural component known as tyramine which can trigger a migraine.
- Stop drinking alcohol especially red wine.
- Avoid processed food, pickled foods, and dried foods.
- Avoid cold items such as ice creams.
- Use lavender oil regularly because when it is applied it is diluted to the temples very quickly.
- Practice acupressure regularly, this is the best therapy to get relief from body pains.
- Increase ginger in the diet because it has a number of properties which reduces the symptoms migraine.
After reading this article now you know CBD can be a potential alternative to treat migraine. There is a number of ways to consume CBD so find the best way which suits you. Apart from the use of CBD several home remedies can also give you relief from migraine.
If you are looking for high-quality CBD products then you should visit thoughtcloud.net. This website offers a large number of CBD products which are 100% pure and lab tested. I hope I have covered all the important topics related to CBD and migraine if you have any suggestion and question please feel free to ask them in the comment section.