Arthritis is a medical condition which refers to joint disease. There are around 100 different types of arthritis and related conditions. The most common forms of Arthritis is osteoarthritis which can be defined as degenerative joint disease. Arthritis is a rheumatic condition that involves pain, aching, stiffness, and swelling in one or more joints, if proper care is not given it can result in chronic pain and inability to do daily activities. Arthritis can also be responsible for causing permanent joint changes and these changes are visible in areas such as knobby finger joints. Arthritis can also affect your heart, eyes, lungs, kidneys, and skin. Another painful form of Arthritis is Gout in which uric acid builds up in the body which is responsible for forming needle-like crystal deposits in the joints. Areas for gout attack include Ankles, Heels, Knees, Wrists, Fingers, and other joints.
In this article, you will read about CBD and how it can help in reducing the painful symptoms of Arthritis. So let’s start with understanding the causes and symptoms of Arthritis.
Arthritis: Causes and Symptoms
Causes of Arthritis Disorder
- Age is the most common factor. As the person gets older, joints become weak which can lead to damage of ligaments and different tissues.
- It can happen because of genes were conditions like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis are genetics.
- Excess weight can also be a major cause for this disease. When a person carries extra pounds knees are the most affected by Arthritis.
- Pressure Injuries can lead to arthritis too.
Pain in joints is the most common symptom. Here are some other depending on the type of arthritis a person has,
- Muscle weakens
- Stiffness in joints
- Difficulty in walking and running
- imitation in joint movement
- Tingling sensation in hands and legs
- Swelling, inflammation, and redness in joints
- Having warm feelings in joints.
Use of CBD Oil For Reducing Arthritis
Cannabidiol or CBD is found in the hemp plant which is now emerging as a promising chemical compound for treating illnesses that most experts have previously considered to be untreatable which also includes Arthritis. CBD has anti-pain and anti-inflammation properties which help in reducing the symptoms of arthritis. You can also use CBD oil to reduce the inflammation and swelling in joints.
In Rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoarthritis, a person’s immune system attacks their joints that causes inflammation. It also affects joint cartilage and bones resulting in pain and stiffness. When you use CBD it interacts with the endocannabinoid system of your body which is responsible for regulating pain, mood, hunger, stress, and happiness.
CBD is available in different forms such as isolate, powder, wax, oil, and topical. CBD oil can be used in food and beverages to reduce the symptoms of arthritis. CBD topical such as cream and pain management balm can be applied over the affected area from arthritis.
Other Medical benefits of CBD
- Treat sleep issues – CBD is sedative in nature which can help in improving your sleep quality.
- Managing Pain – Studies have shown that CBD reduces inflammation and pain that is caused by different diseases.
- Improves Heart Health – Experts say that CBD can be a very effective and natural treatment for the people suffering from High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol.
- Deters Neurodegenerative diseases – CBD can be potential for diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Multiple Sclerosis.
Where you can buy CBD?
When you are looking for CBD visit Thought Cloud (thought cloud.net). They offer different forms of CBD like isolate and full spectrum. CBD oil of Thought Cloud is made from NON-GMO raw materials which makes them 100% vegan. All the products are lab-tested for purity and they have 0% strain of THC, which makes it useful for low weight.
Conclusion On CBD For Arthritis
Before using CBD it is better to consult your doctor. If Arthritis is not treated the right way in the early stage, the condition can take chronic form. Don’t ignore the symptoms and identify it in a short period of time. If you are not satisfied by medications then use CBD as an alternative treatment to reduce the symptoms of arthritis.